CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 30, 2008

You Go Girl



Haley learned how to ride her bike without training wheels this weekend. She picked up on it really fast. Keith held on to her only two times and after that away she went. Also, check out the video of Joseph "riding" his bike. Josh almost has the hang of it. I think one more Saturday will do.





10 comments:

our little family said...

I am so glad that you have a blog so I can see all the stuff I miss. You guys have been up to so much. Sorry we couldn't be there for Easter and Josh's birthday. I hope you guys had fun! We miss you!

Jessica Martiele said...

I couldn't even ride a bike 'til I was an adult, and, BOY!, did I get all cut and scraped up learning, so please tell Haley I'm SUPER impressed!!! She rides her bike right now better than I DO as an adult!!! Also, that vid of Joseph was PRICELESS. And what a noble, patient Dad, Keith teaching Josh to ride. Props to him. (Oh...on your right-hand column, the caption on the photo of Josh still says "4 turning 5," fyi.) Yay for you guys! We love you all!

Schagel Family said...

Your days look like mine. Jacob was learning to ride his bike this weekend also. Riley taught him self a while ago, and Jacob finally caught on this time. It is so great when they finally get the hang of something so fun.

cassie said...

Wow, Wendy! You've been busy. The new posts are awesome. We'll have to take the kids bike riding sometime!

Jessica Martiele said...

Oh, dear...it's time again...I have to say it...POST MORE!!! :) Love you guys!

Julie said...

I love the pics of the kids and watching the vids helps me feel like I'm part of the experience. Love the blog and all the posts! It's a great way to keep up even though we're down here. Give all the kids smoochers!

Jessica Martiele said...

Ok, seriously...it's been like WEEKS and I'm starting to freak out just a little. POST MORE!!! SERIOUSLY!!!

Love you guys!

Candice said...

What!? I feel like I have been in the dark not knowing about the existence of this blog! Glad you caved. :) So impressed with you and your darling kids. See you tonight at your perfectly spotless house- oh wait its at the other Wendy's, but I'll see you there anyway. :)

Jessica Martiele said...

Okay, so your hubby's about to graduate...THEN will you post something new? Like grad photos? :)

Love you guys!

Jessica Martiele said...

You're back now! WHERE ARE THE GRADUATION AND VACATION PHOTOS??? :) Love you! (And I'm not gonna stop harping until you post, I hope you know!)