So, I have started a blog. I don't know how well I will be at this, but it is something all my family and friends do. I don't know if I will even ever share this with anyone, but we will see...
How super-cute is that? I was expecting to see "Bradshaw" or the name of the team on his back, but that "Josh" just took the cake! And that was a pretty good shot right off the bat...I was expecting him to at least take a couple of swings. Please tell him his Aunt Jess and Uncle Jason are really proud of his abilities and wish we could've been there for his game.
3 comments:
He did such a good job. He is so cute in his little uniform! I like his name on his shirt-cool! He is growing up so fast!
How super-cute is that? I was expecting to see "Bradshaw" or the name of the team on his back, but that "Josh" just took the cake! And that was a pretty good shot right off the bat...I was expecting him to at least take a couple of swings. Please tell him his Aunt Jess and Uncle Jason are really proud of his abilities and wish we could've been there for his game.
Looks like a ton of fun. We are just getting ready to start the T-ball thing next week with Jacob. Riley still isn't old enough.
Post a Comment