CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 28, 2008

Five, Wishing He Was Already Six





Josh had his fifth birthday this past week. We celebrated by taking Josh and his two best buds Travis and Ryan to go see the movie Horton Hears A Whoo and then out for ice cream. He had so much fun with his friends. He got a bubbleblower and a new wallet and a cool hat. Thanks Ryan and Travis!!! Then on Sunday we had a family party. It was really great to have all the family together. After everything was said and done Josh said he wished he was six and had a loose tooth.

2 comments:

Schagel Family said...

It looks like you guys had a blast. Birthdays are so much fun.
Did you make your own blog page? It is really cute.

Jessica Martiele said...

Man, all that time and effort, and he's already moved on to turning 6. (A loose tooth? Man, I always scored better gifts from birthdays than from the tooth fairy; what's he thinking?!) :) How was Horton Hears a Who? I've heard it's cute, but I'd like another adult opinion. And I sure wish we could've been there, Wendy, but at least we'll get to see you...oh, wow, on Thursday! Love you guys!