So, I have started a blog. I don't know how well I will be at this, but it is something all my family and friends do. I don't know if I will even ever share this with anyone, but we will see...
Wow...I'd seen some of these when I did that Haley video, but not all of them -- by any stretch. I love the one of Abbey in the bunny suit. I didn't know whether to giggle or sigh. You two sure do have some cute kids...which means, of course, that I have some cute neices and nephews! You two do good work! (Go Harker-Bradshaw genes!) Not that I'm encouraging you to have any more any time soon, but seeing those 4 kiddies sure makes me excited at the possibility of another one equally adorable. :) (Like I said, no pressure, though...'cuz you ain't gettin' any more out of us!) Love you guys!
2 comments:
Wow...I'd seen some of these when I did that Haley video, but not all of them -- by any stretch. I love the one of Abbey in the bunny suit. I didn't know whether to giggle or sigh. You two sure do have some cute kids...which means, of course, that I have some cute neices and nephews! You two do good work! (Go Harker-Bradshaw genes!) Not that I'm encouraging you to have any more any time soon, but seeing those 4 kiddies sure makes me excited at the possibility of another one equally adorable. :) (Like I said, no pressure, though...'cuz you ain't gettin' any more out of us!) Love you guys!
Wendy, It is Shawn. How are you? You have the cutest family. It is so great to see pictures of you guys and see that you are doing so well.
Post a Comment