So, I have started a blog. I don't know how well I will be at this, but it is something all my family and friends do. I don't know if I will even ever share this with anyone, but we will see...
Josh started T-ball last week with his friend Ryan. He is super excited and can't wait until he gets his uniform and can play in a game. Sorry about the sideways video.
SUPER-adorable, and I can't tell you how excited Tyler was to see it! (I don't know if he was more excited to see Josh, or more excited to see Josh hitting a ball with a bat!) Thanks for sharing!!!
1 comment:
SUPER-adorable, and I can't tell you how excited Tyler was to see it! (I don't know if he was more excited to see Josh, or more excited to see Josh hitting a ball with a bat!) Thanks for sharing!!!
Post a Comment