


Haley had her kindergarten play today at school. The whole family was able to attend including Keith. Haley got to speak in the play. Her line was... It's time to find the garden tools. Then her whole class sang popcorn popping. It was so cute. Afterwards we took the kids to IHOP for pancakes. We are so proud of Haley. She did such a great job.



3 comments:
That was ADORABLE. That video is TOO cute. (Is she at an LDS preschool??? They HAVE those???) Thanks for sharing! And how AWESOME that Keith got to go, too! I know his schedule seldom permits things like that, so what a blessing to get to have him there! Please congratulate Haley for us all, and tell her that Tyler sends his love. :)
Oh, quick question...you know those plastic-y transfer stickum things you have on your walls that say things? WHAT ARE THOSE CALLED??? I'm so useless with decorating and crafty stuff...
I bet Haley was a super star! I can't believe she is in school plays! Sorry we can't come for Easter but I hope you have fun and tell Josh Happy Birthday!
Post a Comment