CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Where has the time gone?

Well a lot has happened these past 4 weeks. First I turned 30 and had some great friends take me out for my birthday at BJ's and the all pitched in and got me mist on tanning passes (which by the way is totally worth it) and a pedicure so I could have cute feet for my vacation. Thanks to everyone who came.






Then I had a family party at Macayos. Thanks to everyone who came and for the awesome birthday cake (Thanks mom!!!)





Then on May 3rd my baby, Joseph turned three. We had a small family party for him and his cousin Rielly. He had a pink cake that grandma gave him. Yum!






After two and half years Keith finally graduated. It was such and exciting and emotional time for us. I am so thankful that we no longer have homework in our home. I am so proud of Keith and his accomplishment. It has been nice having family dinner at home lately.




I have no idea what my children are looking at.

3 comments:

Kids in the Kong said...

CONGRATS! I honestly don't kow who I am more excited for, you or Keith. Hopefully you will see more of him now that school is over.

Jessica Martiele said...

YAAAAAAAAYYY!!! I'm so excited you've posted more pictures! And these are WONDERFUL!!! You guys have had the busiest month ever! Holy cow!

So here we go: fun parties for your 30th!!! Wish we could've been there! Not to mention at Joseph and Reilly's party...(did he get into the cake?) and then at graduation. (Thank you again for coming by to see us out here...that meant a lot!) We love you guys! Yay, Bradshaws!

Trina and Nate said...

Hey Wendy, I didn't realize Joseph was turning three. Man, where has the time gone.