So, I have started a blog. I don't know how well I will be at this, but it is something all my family and friends do. I don't know if I will even ever share this with anyone, but we will see...
Okay, beyond-awesome photos. I seriously just spent like 20 minutes watching them all over and over. Thank you for posting! We're so thrilled to share in your lives from afar! Love you guys!!!
Yeah, you finally posted!! How fun. Looks like you guys had a blast and did so much. I'm sure you made some wonderful memories with your children. I'm so glad Keith is done with school, you had a fun birthday and went on a great trip. So much excitment in the Bradshaw family!!!
I love the new photos! Boy are my neices and nephews looking more grown up everyday-even Joseph! I'm glad you guys had a great time and I can't wait to hear all about it. Love Love Lovit.
Awesome photos you guys! I especially love the one with Haley shaking hands/fin/whatever with the sea lion. It was great to spend some time with you guys, too!
So, I saw your blog through Kristy's. Your kids are so big and Keith is done with school - WOW!! We miss seeing you guys. Wyatt still talks about Josh. Call me and come swim at my moms with us sometime.
Great slide show Wendy. I watched it several times and I love seeing all the expressions on my grand children's faces as they experience new things. Love you all. Mom
8 comments:
Okay, beyond-awesome photos. I seriously just spent like 20 minutes watching them all over and over. Thank you for posting! We're so thrilled to share in your lives from afar! Love you guys!!!
Yeah, you finally posted!! How fun. Looks like you guys had a blast and did so much. I'm sure you made some wonderful memories with your children. I'm so glad Keith is done with school, you had a fun birthday and went on a great trip. So much excitment in the Bradshaw family!!!
I love the new photos! Boy are my neices and nephews looking more grown up everyday-even Joseph! I'm glad you guys had a great time and I can't wait to hear all about it. Love Love Lovit.
Awesome photos you guys! I especially love the one with Haley shaking hands/fin/whatever with the sea lion. It was great to spend some time with you guys, too!
Yay for your blog! I love the background! Looks like a fun trip to San Diego! Your kids are such cuties!
So, I saw your blog through Kristy's. Your kids are so big and Keith is done with school - WOW!! We miss seeing you guys. Wyatt still talks about Josh. Call me and come swim at my moms with us sometime.
Great slide show Wendy. I watched it several times and I love seeing all the expressions on my grand children's faces as they experience new things. Love you all. Mom
Ok when I get back from my trip I better see a new post!! =) Talk with ya later!!
Post a Comment