CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

We Got The Job

OK, so i know that I haven't posted anything in awhile, but I will try to post some pictures here soon, but we wanted to let everyone know that Keith got a new job!!!! He will work for the city of Gilbert (which is 10-15 minutes away) and he is a Bi-lingual Family Counselor for the Gilbert Police Department. We are so excited and we are so blessed. Keith originally interviewed for this position awhile ago and we found out that it got filled. What we didn't know is there was actually 2 positions, they just couldn't offer it to us until the other employee had officially resign. Heavenly Father has blessed us so much and we are so thankful. Also he gets every other Friday off. I don't know what I will do with myself. He will start in a few weeks.

10 comments:

Julie said...

CONGRATULATIONS! That is sooo awesome :) Super happy for you and Keith for getting through school together and finally getting to reap some of the benefits. Yay for Fridays off too!

Kids in the Kong said...

I am SO excited for you -- I mean Keith. Plus the government has great benefits and job security. Congratulations!

bonna said...

AWESOME, GREAT & COOL NEWS!!!!!!
You both have worked so hard for this. Hello pension, health care, 401-K, vacation, and every other Friday off!

Mom & Dave

annelise said...

Congrats... what a nice job...
Every other friday off, is so cool.
hugs

Trina and Nate said...

Yeah!! I am so excited for you. You both have worked so hard and totally deserve it. Now that Keith will be home all the time I hope I still get to see you :)
Trina

Anonymous said...

We talked on the phone but we are still so excited and happy for you! With gas prices rising it's so nice to have your work close to home and every other Friday off too!! You have worked hard and are reaping the benefits. Enjoy!!

Mom and Dad

Jessica Martiele said...

HALLELUJAH! I know how much you guys were hoping for this (but not daring to count on it), and we're so excited for your lives to REALLY, TRULY begin...exactly the way you'd like them to! CONGRATS, YOU GUYS!!!!!! (You've ALL worked SO hard and sacrified so much, and finally...YAAAAAAAAAYYY!!!)

Fenn Family said...

Hey Wendy it's Melissa Fenn aka (Walker) I found your blog off Morgan's. This will be a great way to keep in touch! Congrats by the way!

cassie said...

Congrats!! I just got home yesterday and had to get caught up in the blogs. That is so awesome you guys got the job. I am so happy for you. Brad and Keith should coordinate their fridays off so you and I can go have some fun without kids!!

Jessica Martiele said...

Okay, considering it's officially been ALMOST 3 MONTHS, I don't feel bad about hopping on here and telling you guys to UPDATE!!! We want to know how things are going, how Keith likes his job, what the schedule is like, how things are with the kids back in school...everything! Blog, will you?! Love you!!! Us