CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

This is why I don't blog...

Well, life here at the Bradshaw home has been busy these past few months. Keith got a new job, the kids started school and we did some "fun" home projects. Keith decided to take a "vacation" in between his old job and his new job. So, instead of doing something fun like camping with the Bacons (were sorry) we decided to clean our garage. It took us way to long to complete, but now we can park my car in the garage.

Here is the before (mind you, it was packed full of solid junk)...



And here is the after...









Haley and Josh started school this past August. Haley is in first grade and loving it and Josh is in kindergarten. Abbey started school at Ms. Leahs. I am a bad mom and didn't take a picture of Abbey on her first day of school, but what can you do. Joseph just hangs out with me now and I am loving it. These pictures are not the great, hence we were running late that morning.










Abbey turned 4 this last September. She got to have 3 party's. One with her family, one with her friends and one with all her cousins, grandparents, aunts, and uncles. We had a big family dinner and lots of cake and ice cream. Our AC decided to freeze up that day so, it was very hot in our house, but we made the most of it. Someone from our ward came over and helped us figure out what the problem was so it started to cool down towards the evening.















5 comments:

Jessica Martiele said...

YAY for catch-up! You guys have been insanely busy! And then Mom2 up and tells me you have some procedure coming up in November...what the HECK? Love the photos, though, congrats on the garage (wish WE had a garage!) and it never ceases to amaze me how kids who come out of the same womb manage to look SO different...and I'm not necessarily talking about your kids, but about you and your sister! Genes are amazing, aren't they? Anyway, love you guys, and be sure you post some Halloween pictures! (I'm only saying that because I'm worried you may not post again until after Halloween!) (Heehee. Sorry, had to say it.)

lundgrenville said...

Yeah!! Your back into the blogging world. Your garage looks awesome! I wish my garage was that clean.
And when are you never doing a home project...You are wonder woman.

annelise said...

where is the post about the new Prsident? stop the crafts and get on with the blog... hahahaha
Love the garage... Love the door. post a pic of the laoundry room...
love joseph's shoes on the picture.
miss all of you.
hugs

Leah Martineau said...

Yes it is about time you posted. It really isn't that hard to do =) Now I want to see a post of our Halloween party last night. You guys looked awesome!!!

Holly Schwendiman said...

Such fun catch-up shares! I wish my garage project was done. :P LOL

Hugs,
Holly