So, I have started a blog. I don't know how well I will be at this, but it is something all my family and friends do. I don't know if I will even ever share this with anyone, but we will see...
Ok, you guys all look FAB-U-LOUS!!! Haley is the perfect High School Musical addition, Abbey's droopy shoulder just adds to the insane cuteness of Belle, Joseph's bare feet are KILLING me, and Tyler was THRILLED to see Josh as Anakin...we're talking shaky-wound-up THRILLED. Then there's the talk of the party, King Louis and Marie. Holy cow, you guys look even better than we did. And Keith's glasses give it a super-young Ben Franklin sort-of feel. Oh, and I love, Love, LOVE how your eyelashes sparkle!!! Hot, hot, hot! (Then again, Louis and Marie were French, so is that haute, haute, haute?) (Ugh. That was bad. Maybe the worst joke I've ever come up with. Sorry.) Anyway, thanks for sharing!!! We're stoked! :) Love you guys!
5 comments:
If people only new that this is the clothe you were to watch General Conference...
You all look good... We miss you all....
hugs
AWESOME! Where did you get the costumes?
Ok, you guys all look FAB-U-LOUS!!! Haley is the perfect High School Musical addition, Abbey's droopy shoulder just adds to the insane cuteness of Belle, Joseph's bare feet are KILLING me, and Tyler was THRILLED to see Josh as Anakin...we're talking shaky-wound-up THRILLED. Then there's the talk of the party, King Louis and Marie. Holy cow, you guys look even better than we did. And Keith's glasses give it a super-young Ben Franklin sort-of feel. Oh, and I love, Love, LOVE how your eyelashes sparkle!!! Hot, hot, hot! (Then again, Louis and Marie were French, so is that haute, haute, haute?) (Ugh. That was bad. Maybe the worst joke I've ever come up with. Sorry.) Anyway, thanks for sharing!!! We're stoked! :) Love you guys!
It cant get any better than that. Love the costumes!
Wow! What a fun outfit... I'm curious how long your wig lasted... and how heavy it was! I love the "new look" of your blog. Cute!!
Post a Comment