CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Easter



This Easter was really special for me and Keith. We both got asked to speak in sacrament meeting. Our topic was on Christ. We had about a week and a half to prepare so we were really able to feel the spirit in our home. We decided not to do Easter baskets this year and just really focus on true meaning of Easter. Thanks to all the grandparents who came and watched all the kids.

2 comments:

Jessica Martiele said...

Do you guys still have copies of your talks? I'd be interested to read them if you'd be willing to email them. Also, congrats on your decision to skip the Easter baskets. (The savings in money, calories, and dental work alone must've made it worth it!) :) Seriously, though, I think I'm too selfish to do that...I loved it as a kid, and love seeing how excited my own kids get now. Not that it's in any way necessary, or even brings us closer to the Lord. Like I said, selfish. So, way to go! :)

Love you guys!!!

Schagel Family said...

You have a great looking family. What a nice picture.