CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, February 16, 2008

One Last Time





We went to Prescott to see Keith's grandma and when we were up there we found snow. The kids had so much and loved making snow angels. Joseph fell asleep in the car so he missed out!!!

4 comments:

Kids in the Kong said...

I am SO happy that you have a blog now, hopefully I'll hear from you more often! Your kids are adorable and growing up so fast.

our little family said...

I am so glad that you have a blog now! It is very cute! You have to show me all your tricks.

Jessica Martiele said...

YAY FOR WENDY-THE-BLOGGER!!!!!!!!!!!! WOO-HOO!!!!!!!!! I'm dancin' here! And I LOVE the photos you get of your kids. Holy cow. Who took the super-bright-colored ones again? ANYWAY, YAY FOR WENDY!!! :) Love you guys!

Jessica Martiele said...

Hey, Wendy...add to your blog, will you? You're killin' me! :)